Trademarksinn.com:We are Online Trademark Registration in Ashok Nagar, Mangalore
Trademark is very Important for any business or brand in India. Internet Based Startup always have to secure their brand, even Trademark secure your Website Domain, Logo, WordMark.
The process of registration of a trademark may be done in two ways: physical filing or e-filing (Online Trademark Registration India). E-filing is useful and arguably a more sensible method in the contemporaneous times.
Online Trademark Registration in India: Benefits
1. Apart from being user-friendly e-filing of trademark applications ensure the immediate generation of a Trademark application number (first temporary then permanent). Once this number has been generated, a person can begin to use the suffix TM after the trademark, establishing his ownership over the trademark.
2. E-filing also gives the possibility of online verification of the application in order to ensure error-free filing. Details can be previewed before finally submitting it.
3. Immediate generation of the filing date as well as immediate acknowledgement of the fee.
4. The status of the trademark application can be viewed online.
Procedure/Steps for Online Trademark Registration
1. Trademark Search
It is advisable to conduct a trademark search for the relevant classes before filing the application to register a trademark in order to make sure that there is no identical or similar trademark already registered or for which an application for registration has been submitted.
2. Filing of an application
For registration by a person claiming to be the proprietor of a trademark, in the office of the Trade mark Registry, within the territorial limits of the place of business in India.
3. Examination of the application
By the Registrar to ascertain whether it is distinctive and does not conflict with existing registered or pending trademarks and examination report is issued.
4. Publication of the application
after or before acceptance of the application in the Trademark Journal.
5. Opposition by third party
After publication if any person gives notice of his/her opposition to the registration within three months which may be extended to the maximum of one month.
6. Hearing before Registrar
If the opposition has been decided in favour of the applicant of the registration of trademark, the Registrar shall register the Trademark.
7. Registration of Trademark
On the registration of the Trademark the Registrar shall issue to the applicant a Trademark Registration Certificate.
Documents Requirements for the TradeMark ?
A copy of the trademark to be registered along with the address and identity proof of the trademark owner is required. In case of Company, the name of the Company along with its Certificate of Incorporation and Address proof is required.
Validation of TradeMark ?
Registered trademarks are valid for 10 years from date of filing. Prior to the end of the validity, the trademark owner can file for renewal to keep the trademark registration current. so its a one time investment.