Trademarksinn.com:We are Trademark Registration Companies in Koramangala
Trademarksinn providing consulting, acquisition and enforcement services with respect to various forms of Intellectual Property Rights.
We providing specialist advice and assistance to clients nationally and internationally in the areas of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights and Designs, offering trademark registration services, drafting of patent specifications, patent registration, copyright registration, design registration, trademark and patent searches, filing and prosecuting of national phase applications in India, enforcement of intellectual property rights and allied services.
Filing trade mark applications before the Indian Trademark Registry and under Madrid Protocol;
1. Prosecution of Trademarks including Response to Examination report; Attending hearing notices and Annuity (Renewals);
2. Filing oppositions/ rectifications/ revocation petitions;
3. Appeals before the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB);
4. Infringement Proceedings;
5. Drafting and registering Registered User Agreements, Assignments and change of Ownership.
Why Trademarks Are Important to Your Business?
1. Trademarks are an effective communication tool
2. Trademarks make it easy for customers to find you
3. Trademarks allow businesses to effectively utilize the Internet and social media.
4. Trademarks are a valuable asset.
5. Trademarks can make hiring easier.
6. Trademarks are a bargain to obtain.
7. Trademarks never expire.
In most systems, a trademark can be registered if it is able to distinguish the goods or services of a party, will not confuse consumers about the relationship between one party and another, and will not otherwise deceive consumers with respect to the qualities.
Trademark Law Treaty
The Trademark Law Treaty establishes a system pursuant to which member jurisdictions agree to standardize procedural aspects of the trademark registration process. It is not necessarily respective of rules within individual countries.
Protection of well-known marks
Many countries protect unregistered well-known marks in accordance with their international obligations under the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property and the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (the TRIPS Agreement). Consequently, not only big companies but also SMEs may have a good chance of establishing enough goodwill with customers so that their marks may be recognized as well-known marks and acquire protection without registration.
1. Identify all active trademark registrations currently owned by or assigned to the company broken down by issuing country or entity.
2. Identify all pending trademark applications currently owned by or assigned to the company broken down by issuing country or entity.